GPRS issue after idle

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Aug 5 06:05:29 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 11:17:18PM +0900, Seungju Kim wrote:
> Hi!
> I tested the patch but the problem still exists :(
> Here is the new log from sgsn : http://pastebin.com/3PBKQwR5

Then my patch is still wrong.  Please look at 24.008 / Section 10.5.7.1
and make sure the code parses the field correctly, i.e. as indicated in
the specs.

0x2000 == 0010 0000 0000 0000
corresponding SAPI:
	            1111 11
          7654 3210 5432 1098

i.e. the bit that is set _is_ NSAPI5.  This means, the code should _not_
release the PDP context for NSAPI5.  But due to erroneous parsing, it
_thinks_ that NSAPI5 is not set and it needs to be released.