[Openbts-discuss] Any plan to fork OpenBTS and/or merge with Osmocom code?

James Jordan james.jordan.fun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:39:54 UTC 2011

Fabio,
I don't think openbts and Osmocom should be integrated together.
If you want to integrated them the source is there.
I don't think there is any wrong in Commercial version. Openbts is the
inteligient property
to their owner. there is nothing wrong even the source is totally not open.
Can anyone get the approve by the government to build truely free gsm
network?