Reply:- Need help on Open BSC code.

tejas oza ozmank8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 09:12:22 UTC 2010

Hi Holger,

We will publish our code as soon as we produced it.

As you said we made C node and wrapped  libsccp.a. After running bsc_msc_ip
we are getting following error.

*ozmank at ozmank-desktop:~/libosmocore/openbsc/openbsc/src$ ./bsc_msc_ip
130.238.15.219 58620
Bootstraping the network. Sending GSM08.08 reset.
mi_e1_line_update could not open socket Address family not supported by
protocol
full talloc report on 'sccp' (total     29 bytes in   2 blocks)
    struct sccp_data_callback      contains     28 bytes in   1 blocks (ref
0) 0x9ca12a8*

Can you please advice.

--
Thanks & Regards