Reply:- Need help on Open BSC code.

tejas oza ozmank8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:48:53 UTC 2010

Hi Holger,

If we will make any changes to OpenBSC code then we will release it as a
GPL. And regarding our MSC code, we got the permission from company that we
can release it as a GPL or GPL Compatible under the Licence for inhouse and
testing use.

We gone through SCCP and now we are going to start implementing SCCP in
Erlang and we gone through the SCCP files in Open BSC code. We are confused
that if we have to implement all SCCP function same as in OpenBSC in MSC to
communicate.

Please advice.

--
Thanks & Regards