Optional cell reselection parameters setting

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:57:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've just pushed a patch in sylvain/testing with vty commands (and
support code) to support settings things such as the Cell Reselection
Offset (which is in the re tst octet).

If someone could just have a quick look before I put it in master.
The main thing is the vty setting to support things like:

penalty time <20-620>
penalty time infinite

I had to create two commands it seems (can specify that an arg is
either a range or a keyword if I'm not mistaken).

Cheers,

    Sylvain