Wiki Error?

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Mon Nov 15 19:44:50 UTC 2010

Hi, I am reading the OpenBSC_GPRS wiki page and trying to get GPRS up and running. On the wiki it says:

!
! Osmocom SGSN configuration
!
!
line vty
 no login
!
sgsn
 gtp local-ip 192.168.1.128
 ggsn 0 remote-ip 192.168.1.129
 ggsn 0 gtp-version 1
!
ns
 timer tns-block 3
 timer tns-block-retries 3
 timer tns-reset 3
 timer tns-reset-retries 3
 timer tns-test 30
 timer tns-alive 3
 timer tns-alive-retries 10
 encapsulation udp local-ip 192.168.0.128
 encapsulation udp local-port 23000
 encapsulation framerelay-gre enabled 0
!
bssgp
!

Shouldn't  encapsulation udp local-ip and  gtp local-ip be the same if everything is on the same subnet?

Also I have all 3 processes running openggsn, osmo-sgsn and bsc_hack but GPRS does not attach on any of my handsets. What could be the problem?