libosmocore compile error

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Sun Nov 14 18:49:12 UTC 2010

Thanks, I though it was in the standard location. I have another issue now. I have installed libosmocore 0.1.27 and the latest clone of openbsc master branch but when compiling open_bsc I am getting:

No package 'libosmo-sccp' found

I though this was part of libosmocore? I have managed to get a git clone of libosmo-sccp but a ./configure comes up with:

configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in "." "./.." "./../.."

I'm keen to get the GPRS branch up and running so I can start testing.