libosmocore compile error

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Sun Nov 14 17:48:09 UTC 2010

Hi, I am trying to get a working GPRS branch up and running. I have done a fresh git clone of both libosmocore and openbsc master branches. Both compile without issue. When I try and run bsc_hack from /opt/openbsc/ I get this error:

./bsc_hack: error while loading shared libraries: libosmovty.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas what has gone wrong with this install? Obviously openbsc cannot find libosmocore libraries, but I have compiled them cas per usual. Any ideas?

Thanks