A problem in OpenBSC, sccp.c

Wenbin Wu wenbin87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:31:00 UTC 2010

This is a simple test for poi in sccp_create_sccp_addr.
I also try to test gti, but I always get Segmentation fault. I use gdb and
find it stops in line 512. I can print the value of sock->gti_len, i don't
know what's wrong.

 512         gti = msgb_put(msg, sock->gti_len);
 513         memcpy(gti, sock->gti, sock->gti_len);

Wenbin WU
Uppsala University, Sweden