OpenBSC gprs-sgsn branch merged into master !

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue May 4 06:00:05 UTC 2010

Hi all!

Since the SGSN was now built as a separate program, the modifications to
OpenBSC specific files are none, and the modifications to some shared files
were minimal (e.g. adding a new debug category).

Thus, I have decided it is no longer useful to keep the gprs-sgsn branch
as a separate branch.  The GPRS code can now be found in the master branch.

Also, all gprs related code is moved to src/gprs to make the distinction
more clear.   I don't expect any of my upcomign work on the GPRS side
to touch the regular BSC codebase in src/

The ipaccess-* executables are now also built in src/ipaccess and I think we
should gradually give the code more structure.  Too many source file in one
directory make things complicated and make it too easy to have strange
dependencies.