Functionnal support for the Digium E1 T122P in OpenBSC

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Mar 30 10:31:18 UTC 2010

Hi Xavier,

I just wanted to thank Matthew, you and everyone else involved in this
work, as it is the first working/complete input driver that was
contributed by somebody outside the core developer team (Zecke/myself).

I personally don't have any of those Digium E1 board so I'll never be
able to test your driver.  However, if anyone else on this list has
access to one and some time to spare, testing is much appreciated.

I'd be more than happy to merge your patch, after it has been cleaned up
a bit.  There are still some large '#if 0 ...' sections that need to be
removed, and we probably need some kind of autotools-magic to
automatically detect the presence of the dahdi header files and build
the dahdi input driver only when they are present.