AW: missing mncc.h?

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Thu Mar 11 08:42:17 UTC 2010

hi holger,

i still can't see it.

regards,

andreas

>git pull in libosmocore please. We are still moving stuff out of
OpenBSC into
>libosmocore and if you update the one you should update the other. My
>libosmocore contains a mncc.h file.

root at nuedel libosmocore # git pull
Already up-to-date.
root at nuedel libosmocore # ls include/osmocore/ -R
include/osmocore/:
Makefile     bitvec.h   gsm_utils.h  msgb.h    rxlev_stat.h
statistics.h  tlv.h
Makefile.am  comp128.h  gsmtap.h     protocol  select.h      talloc.h
utils.h
Makefile.in  gsm48.h    linuxlist.h  rsl.h     signal.h      timer.h
write_queue.h

include/osmocore/protocol:
Makefile  Makefile.am  Makefile.in  gsm_04_08.h  gsm_04_11.h
gsm_04_80.h  gsm_08_58.h  gsm_12_21.h