Error compiling openbsc

Nordin Bouchtaoui bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:58:17 UTC 2010

Hello guys,

I installed a newly fresh Debian Lenny, downloaded openbsc project using
git. But when running ./configure after autoreconf -i (which went well), I
get the following message:
./configure: line 3551: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBOSMOCORE,'
./configure: line 3551: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOCORE, libosmocore)'

I know the osmocomBB project has a bit of the focus now and that some
sources in openbsc are also used in osmocomBB, hence the libosmocore? But
can someone helping me out to get the openbsc build?

Thank you.