Compilation Errors on Lenny 5.0.4

Ihab el Bakri ihab.elbakri at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:30:51 UTC 2010

Hello there,

what kernel are you using ? which gcc version ?

installed all packages needed ? apt-get install build-essential kernel-package automake autoconf
fakeroot git-core git-arch flex bison libgsm1-dev libgsmme-dev
libncurses5-dev subversion libtool libdbi libdbi0-dev

I used gcc 4.4.3, debian lenny 2.6.32 64bit kernel and it worked.

Best regards

Ihab El Bakri