Compilation Errors on Lenny 5.0.4

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 02:13:15 UTC 2010

On 01-Mar-10 7:29 PM, Bjarni S. Sigurðsson wrote:
> apt-get install pkg-config

Still getting same error as below :

tiny:~/openbsc/openbsc# cd
tiny:~# apt-get install pkg-config
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
pkg-config is already the newest version.
tiny:~# cd openbsc/openbsc/
tiny:~/openbsc/openbsc# ./configure
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for library containing crypt... -lcrypt
./configure: line 3551: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBOSMOCORE,'
./configure: line 3551: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBOSMOCORE, libosmocore)'
tiny:~/openbsc/openbsc#

Any other issue ?

with Regards,
ASHWIN