no Voice during a call with nanoBTS 139

Konrad Meier meierk at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 1 09:32:52 UTC 2010

Sylvain Munaut schrieb:
> Hi
>
> You either didn't merge properly or didn't take the right branch or
> didn' cherry pick the right patch because the packets send on your
> trace don't show the right RTP payload IE on the CRCX messages.
>
> I just rebased my sylvain/pending branch onto master so just update
> and try this branch again and it should work.
>
> Cheers,
>
>     Sylvain

Hi Sylvain

I don't know what went wrong with the path.
But with the updated branch it works!

Thank you for your help.

In your branch you wrote:
"More testing with newer EDGE units should be done by whoever has some
of theses."

I hope to get a nanoBTS 165AU soon. I could do some tests if you think
this is helpful.

Regards
Konrad