Segmentation fault while sending sms via bsc_hack_VTY

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Jun 28 01:15:11 UTC 2010

On 06/27/2010 10:33 PM, Richard M. Zahoransky wrote:
> Hello,

> Still a problem exists. If we try to send a sms directly from the
> bsc_hack_vty with "subscriber extension xxx sms send "TEXT"", the
> bsc_hack crashes:

Could you try two things? One is to build with OpenBSC with -O0 (either
by passing CFLAGS on configure or changing the Makefile) and then run
OpenBSC with valgrind and report the line number.

Looking at the backtrace you have provided I wonder if input=0xa6 is the
indicator of the problem or just an issue with gdb and optimized code..