Last openbsc version known-working for BS-11?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Jun 18 05:40:10 UTC 2010

Hi!

This is to all those BS-11 users out there: What was the last version
(git version number preferrably) of OpenBSC that has been working fine
for you?

I've tried today. Everything seems to work fine from the OpenBSC side,
i.e. OML and RSL are initialized.  On the Air interface howerver, I can
only see the carrier (RxLev) on the ARFCN go high, but the phones never
get further than decoding the BSIC.  They don't list the network in the
network selection, and they never consider selecting this cell if it is
part of a bigger network.

I thought of some problem in the SYstem Information, but after checking them
manually in wireshark (from the bsc_hack generated pcap file), there seems
no obvious mistake.

So I'm suspecting some kind of regression in current OpenBSC.  Thus my
question for feedback:  Which version did you last use successfully with
the BS-11?

Thanks,