bts for sale

Rabbit downtherabbithol3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:52:27 UTC 2010

Sorry for the intrusion but I thought maybe someone here would be
interested. I have two ipaccess bts 165au to sell. Both are fully working
with POE. I'm also including the ipaccess software and manuals. Software:
BTS installer, BTS Manager, IPaccess BSC which runs on redhat(all rpm
files). Also have an msc which runs on windows but you'll need a license and
dongle to make it work or defeat the dongle. Documentations are PDFs. You
can pick it up in London or can ship it.

pics: http://tinypic.com/3ia3muxg