UMTS support??

Milos Prodanovic milos.prodanovic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:35:16 UTC 2010

I have some experience with ASN.1 coding/decoding, but not with PER, and I
have no experience with any 3gpp or mobile documents or standards.

I'm interested to look at ASN.1 PER encoding in spare time, if someone can
point me to documents that explain where ASN.1 is used (the purpose), and to
point me to documents that holds ASN.1 syntax needed for this purpose.