GPRS/SGSN progress update

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 22:54:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

> I'm happy (though surprised) it worked for you fine.

Yup I was too to see that now it actually _worked_. Last time I tried
it was still the separate gprs branch.

A quick speed test gives a breathtaking 4.3 ko/s :)

Here are a few weird message I still get from time to time on the
nanoBTS telnet interface:

---
13113:DBG:RM:dlTbfUtilsTerminateExtendedUlTbf()
9:DBG:RM:dlTbfUtilsTerminateExtendedUlTbf()
---

And some on sgsn process as well (no relation with the telnet ones):

---
<0016> gprs_bssgp.c:349 BSSGP TLLI=0xcedb4983 Rx UL-UD missing mandatory IE
<0016> gprs_bssgp_util.c:105 BSSGP BVCI=0 Tx STATUS, cause=Missing mandatory IE
---

> It would be great if you could work on an article on the wiki how to
> set this up.  The configuration/vty commands should be stable and I
> don't expect this to change anymore.

Ok, done at http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_GPRS

Cheers,
    Sylvain