New cellmgr-ng git repository filled with content

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Tue Jul 27 20:03:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have just pushed some code to a public repository. It was written to run on
an embedded Linux platform and convert from E1/MTP-Level1 to TCP/IP. Besides
being hacky (I had to do more than initially planned) it provides some code
for MTP-Level3 and handles the link test (SLTM/SLTA).

The code is using a library that has only existed for a couple of days and
need to be ported to libosmocore, the new vty code and such, it will
eventually happen.

regards
	holger