Unable to configure a BTS

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 12:00:49 UTC 2010

On 23-7-2010 13:26, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Am Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:15:32 +0200
> schrieb Nordin<bouchtaoui at gmail.com>:
>

>> Than you haven't shortcutted the two pins well, cause if you did,
>> after 30 seconds it flashes red light.
>> I had that in the first time too, until I found a way to shortcut it
>> well. I used a screwdriver, just try it again, it should work. Don't
>> worry, it won't damage a lot :p
>>
> Unfortunately not...
> I just tried again. After ~30 seconds the LED flashes, but as I powered
> on it has the same configured data and I can't configure it...

Are you sure? You can use ipaccess-find to see if the id is modified. If
I remember it will be something like 65xxx/0/0

> Now I have this idea: I supply the power using PoE. Maybe have I to
> supply the power not with PoE?

I don't see any difference, If you see the BTS's LED flashes, it's
working. But maybe you should use the normal power supplier that comes
with the BTS.
It's possible the PoE you use is not strong enough.