LCR crashes. Please help me!

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Wed Jul 14 07:52:13 UTC 2010

Am Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:11:01 +0200
schrieb Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>:

> 1) Those error messages do not seem to relate to OpenBSC at all
> 2) Please look at them carefully
> 	Dial("SIP/debian503-00000006", "SIP/12345 at btsctrl,120"
> 	No such host: btsctrl
>
> Your program seems to want to establish a connection to the host
> "btsctrl" but that host does not seem to have a DNS or other name
> resolving entry, it thus fails to obtain an IP address and does not
> connect to wherever you want to connect to.

After the HowTo from http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_LCR
it should be the Asterisk-context.
But I tried to add btsctrl in my /etc/hosts (with the IP of my PC), too.
It makes a loop, and it does not work again.

> Please keep this list on-topic, i.e. OpenBSC related, including
> OpenBSC + lcr. But people here have little interest in discussing
> Asterisk configuration. Thanks,

I know, and I'm very sorry to annoying you with this question, but my
Asterisk works (I can call VoIP-phones). It seems to be a problem of
the integration between OpenBSC and LCR, or a problem of LCR.

Has someone a running integration OpenBSC/Asterisk and can send to the
configuration?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden     Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547            Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de