[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Wed Jul 14 08:04:05 UTC 2010

Am Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:00:28 CEST
schrieb "Dieter Spaar" <spaar at mirider.augusta.de>:

> If you want to find out if the SMS sending problem is related to
> what I posted yesterday, you can try the following:
>
> In "/src/abis_rsl.c", function "rsl_rx_chan_rqd()" replace the line
>
>   lctype = get_ctype_by_chreq(bts, rqd_ref->ra, bts->network->neci);
>
> with
>
>   lctype = GSM_LCHAN_SDCCH;
>
> This will always allocate an SDCCH and you can check if SMS sending
> now works. However this is only for testing, voice calls will no
> longer work with this change.

Hi, Dieter!

Wow! It works! And I can send SMS with the NE110 phones too!
Maybe could it be a solution to set lctype to GSM_LCHAN_SDCCH if the
phone tried to send an SMS?

I'll try some experiments later...

Bye
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden     Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547            Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de