[BUG REPORT]: Unable to send SMS

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Sun Jul 11 06:28:49 UTC 2010

Am Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:09:18 +0800
schrieb Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at freyther.de>:

Hi, Holger!

> from a quick look you seem to be passed the Chan Act NACK issues, you
> try a MT SMS? and the phone does not 'send' it? is that right? What
> one can see in the trace is that the MS tries to send it again,
> again, and releases the SAPIs.

Yes! So it is! I think, I said that...

> Which phone is that? does it work with any other phone?

My phone is a Siemens S65v. I tried with other phones, too (Nokia,
unknown model). Same problem... :(

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                                 Mail:
bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                        Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden       Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547              Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de