phone without encryption

Rohit Joshi rjoshi.big at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:49:54 UTC 2010

As far as I know it depends upon the network settings enforcing
if unciphered calls or data transfers are allowed or not.

I think few countries (including India) used to mandate the operators to
negotiate null ciphering algorithm that is no ciphering - I verified this
about 2 to 3 years back where my local network in bangalore was not turning
on ciphering, however I am not aware of the current status.

Regards
--Rohit

--
Coding Universe!