USSD traces from live networks needed

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Wed Jan 27 17:50:51 UTC 2010

This is how balance checking works on Blau, also.  I'd try *111# but
I'm out of credits and can't buy e-Plus cards in the US.

Remember also that USSD applications live in the SIM's home network,
not in the local carrier's network.  If a carrier uses USSD for
account management, the USSD features should work the same way
anywhere in the world.

On Jan 27, 2010, at 8:21 AM, Alexander Chemeris wrote:

> Very probably.
> Balance check is by far the most popular USSD request here too,
> usually
> looking like *100#. USSD menu here can be invoked by *111# for all
> three
> operators.
>
> --
> Regards,