bs11_config showing less info

Daniel Willmann daniel at totalueberwachung.de
Thu Jan 7 02:56:36 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've noticed that recent versions of bs11_config don't show all the
infos they used to.

commit eb429b7b44f1c39548a1995cb93484b9cbe2996e
Author: Sylvain Munaut <tnt at 246tNt.com>
Date:   Mon Oct 26 20:19:59 2009 +0100

    [TLV] Split the parser into 'parse loop' and 'parse single value'

seems to be the problem. If I revert it bs11_config query shows more
information again. I've looked at the patch, but so far couldn't find
out what it does differently. I'll keep looking, but maybe someone else
has an idea.

Regards,
Daniel Willmann