3G (NodeB / femtocell) roadmap

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:57:33 UTC 2010

  Hi Harald and list,

Which model of available femtocells are you focusing on and is it easy
to purchase one (on ebay perhaps)? Cause for 2G the ip.access's nanoBTS
imho is best supported by openbsc. If you can give us some more
information what device to use (as a start), than we can at least focus
on one device and extend to other models in the future.