Compiling OpenBSC to use an extern MSC

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Dec 8 15:12:53 UTC 2010

On 12/08/2010 03:26 PM, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Hi, list!

> Is now this project in another branch? Can someone say me, what I have to
> do to compile it?

Well,
you should be able to answer this yourself. You can type git branch to see
your local branches and git branch -a to see all branches. Also the asymmetry
of on-waves/bsc-master and origin/bsc-master looks suspicious..

Besides that OpenBSC master should come with a working BSC that can be hooked
to a MSC. What are you going to try with this?