Moving subscr_{get/put}_channel in gsm_subscr.c (instead of gsm_subscr_base.c)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Dec 9 13:57:32 UTC 2010

On 12/09/2010 09:44 AM, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> So I am thinking if things might not be easier in the long run if we check in
>> the 'open_channel' callback on the MSC side if it was a paging response and
>> then trigger the signal and the subscriber logic there?
>
> I don't see what you mean there.
>
> grepping for 'open_channel' didn't yield any results.

Sorry,

I couldn't remember the callback function name and was too lazy to check it. I
was referring to compl_l3 which should be called with the Paging Response
message. In the future we should parse it on the MSC side again and then
dispatch it. This is not a show stopper to merge your changes.

holger