Moving subscr_{get/put}_channel in gsm_subscr.c (instead of gsm_subscr_base.c)

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:59:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

And since a patch is worth a thousand words, I've pushed what I'm
thinking of into the sylvain/prep_27c3 branch.

I haven't moved the SS_PAGING signal dispatch. I have to check a few
things because that signal was previously
dispatched several time (once for each bts) if it expired, which
sounds weird to me.

(the paging call back also seemed to be called several time in case of expiry)

Cheers,

    Sylvain