socket problem again

jason mercury jmercury313 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:44:05 UTC 2010

 On 12/01/2010 05:10 PM, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote

>* we still use the global bsc_gsmnet in many places. We need to remove that
*>* allow something like this.*

Is it a too much difficult process? Should i try to do this and where should
i start?

On 12/01/2010 05:07 PM, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
* >That's an option. See nv_put_prim_oml in ipaccess-config.c*

I think this is for  changing the port of nanoBTS. Where should i modify the
port for bsc_hack?

Thanks.

Jason
**