suggestion

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Aug 17 00:29:11 UTC 2010

Hi Rajib,

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 02:26:47PM +0530, rajib saha wrote:
> sir..my question is from e1_config.c....i want to know about the e1
> configuration for bts,ts and trx in details..i have gone through the program
> but didnot understand it..so i need some theory about it..so please help

If you can actually describe your task / problem, it would be much easier
for us to understand how we can help you.  Please describe your intended
setup in detail.

All of the E1 configuration relates to the Siemens BS-11 support in OpenBSC,
and this in turn is closely related to how the A-bis interface in GSM works.
So if you want to learn more about it, it definitely helps to read the GSM
technical specifications 08.51, 08.52, 08.54, 08.56, 08.58, 08.60, 08.61 and
12.21