Does anybody sell BTSs?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Apr 18 07:05:21 UTC 2010

Hi Amed,

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 08:08:02PM +0000, amed et wrote:

> I have been searching for the BS11 for a long time, but unfortunately i didnt
> find any some body selling these bs11.

There were about 70 units as leftover stock two yers ago.  They have been sold
over the course of a year to interested people who were observing the OpenBSC
project.  I am afraid they're all sold and you are too late now.

However, any other Siemens BTS model should be supported fairly easily, as
their protocol is supposed to be identical.  So if you can get your hands on an
old Siemens BTS that was in carrier use - go ahead!