GIT support was: Re: NanoBTS Problem

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Sat Apr 10 13:46:42 UTC 2010

The problem seems to be that openBSC is not adding data to the database hlr.sqlite. It doesnt matter how many AUTh REJECTs I trigger, my details are not logged into the Equipment or Subscriber tables. When I add the info manually via the CLI tool sqlite the data says it has been inserted but then a SELECT * shows now results.

hlr.sqlite has a CHMOD of 0777.

Thanks, s