GIT support was: Re: NanoBTS Problem

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Sat Apr 10 13:13:44 UTC 2010

Thank you for all your help. I have managed to get OML sync now from a nanoBTS and the network is up. The problem now is that even though I have added my IMSI to the sqlite3 DB, it still give an auth REJECT.

Not sure what database name openBSC used by default (or if sqlite even supports multiple databases). Does anyone know how I can get ths to auth based on the entries I have put into sqlite.

Thanks, Stuart