NanoBTS Problem

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 20:53:44 UTC 2010

That's weird because I was running the GPRS branch on a rugby sized nanoBTS.
It initially didn't work because of the NM_ATT_IPACC_RLC_CFG_3
attribute but this one is now commented out.

Note that some nanoBTS require fixes that are only in my pending
branch ... (but that's a pre-lisbosmocore branch, I haven't rebased it
yet).

I don't have the setup ready to test right now, but I'll give it a
shot tomorrow ...

    Sylvain