NanoBTS Problem

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Fri Apr 9 18:43:52 UTC 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 20:34:54 Stuart Baggs wrote:
> Hi, whoops missed that one! Yes its a rugby sized GSM/GPRS bts. Looked
> through the posts not sure what information has been requested but if you
> let me know I can give the group all the info.

A recent commit, e.g. we speculate it might have been the merge of the first
bits of the GPRS conf branch, broke support for the rugby sized nanoBTS. What
we would need would be a pcap file of a working startup and one of a non-
working startup. The other bit would be to use the power of git bisect to
figure out the commit that actually broke it.