BS-11 multidrop problem

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Apr 15 06:22:30 UTC 2010

Hi till,

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 05:23:17PM +0200, till wrote:

> i am still trying to get hose two BS-11 to run. The hfcmulti driver is
> now configured with dmask and bmask (just had the wrong version, thx to
> Andreas). But there are still no OML and RSL-connections to the second
> BS-11 initialized.
>
> And i found no possibility to put bport1 into multidrop. I appreciate
> any help :) !

why not simply modify the bs11_config.c source code to either add a new
option or to patch the existing code?

this is really all I can afford right now.  it is a best-effort
community-run project, and the last time i've had two bs-11 in a
multidrop config was at HAR2009.

> abis_nm_bs11_set_bport_line_cfg(g_bts, 0, BS11_LINE_CFG_MULTIDROP);

sets bport 0 to multidrop.. all that needs to be done is to call this
function with '1' instead of '0'