List is quiet...

Nordin Bouchtaoui bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:48:48 UTC 2009

Hello Harald,

I'm still in the game :p
But since the summer holiday is over, I have some other projects to finish
with higher priority. Also I'm studying the theoretical background of GSM
and your source for better understanding and hopefully be a better help for
the OpenBSC project.

By the way, did you know in Holland next year from January, some GSM
frequencies will be publicly available with NO license required. This means
you are allowed to have your own GSM network!
Hmmm...