List is quiet...

s4dd at losers.yore.ma s4dd at losers.yore.ma
Tue Sep 22 18:22:43 UTC 2009

Harald Welte wrote:
 > Hi!
 >
 > I'm surprised that this list is so quiet... no mails for more than a week
 > already.

-snip-

Greetings from a group of Postgrad students in Ireland!

Very interested in starting to talk/discuss our experiences with
openbsc... This is somewhat hampered our lack of access to any suitable
equipment! I've sent in a request for equipment availability to
bs11 at domain.tld and await a response.

Hopefully we will be joining in on the fun soon enough.

Regards,
Paul