RRLP

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:19:55 UTC 2009

>   Total number of RRLP responses:             2179
>   "methodNotSupported" response:               122
>   "notEnoughSats" response:                    667
>   "gpsAssDataMissing" response:               1368
>   Successful positions returned:                22
>
>   Number of different phones:                   86
>   Phones which returned "methodNotSupported":    5
>   Phones which returned a position:              7

So a lot of phones seem to support this and with assistance data could
maybe provide a location.
Did you try to correlate IMEI manufacturer part with the messages ?

>   Requested assitance data for the "gpsAssDataMissing" response:
>
>     530 Navigation Model, Reference Location, Reference Time
>     468 Navigation Model, Reference Location
>     141 Navigation Model
>     123 Almanac, Navigation Model, Reference Location, Reference Time
>      58 Almanac, Navigation Model, Reference Location, Reference Time,
>         Real-Time Integrity
>      27 Almanac, Navigation Model, Reference Location
>      13 Almanac, UTC Model, Ionospheric Model, Navigation Model,
>         Reference Location, Reference Time, Real-Time Integrity
>       5 Reference Location
>       3 Navigation Model, Reference Time

I can provide all of this, except for "Real-Time Integrity".
But as I said, it doesn't seem to accept my 'reference location'.
Do you have any log of a successful response ? Maybe I screw up the
encoding of the position somehow.

 Sylvain