ip.access nanobts 1800 model 139, get "disabled" states

Oystein Homelien oystein at homelien.no
Sun Oct 25 17:47:47 UTC 2009

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009, Harald Welte wrote:

> Right now, we have the order "1,2,5,6,3,4" which is not quite logical.  How can
> something start operating if it is still in locked state.

I have managed to get my nanobts to go operational (confirmed with gsm
terminal), by changing the order of things and sending some messages
several times.

Indeed I think a cleanup in this area is warranted; I will post
(hopefully) non-intrusive patches when I get the time - for now I just
report interim success.

yours,
oystein