[Openbts-discuss] [Fwd: [FOSDEM] News : Call For Participation]

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:57:47 UTC 2009

For info:

Ok, I called the IBPT and I got the procedure to follow to request frequencies.

The 900 MHz is entirely allocated to commercial operators but in the
1800 spectrum there are possibilities to get experimental licenses for
a small fee so I'm filling up the paper work ASAP.

For OpenBTS to work in the 1800 band we may need more stable clock
source (which I don't have yet).
For OpenBSC, I have a 1800 nanoBTS.

    Sylvain