BS11 does not work, but everything looks normal.

dexter zero-kelvin at gmx.de
Wed Oct 7 18:22:00 UTC 2009

Hi folks.

I can't get my setup working. Everything works, the BS11 boots up well,
openBSC loads well. At the software side, everything looks perfect.

But the setup does not work. I have testet my BSC now with 3 different
BS11. One of the BS11 is brandnew (Has been set in standalone directly
after installing the firmware.)!

I found this and i think that this is an explaination of the problem:
http://lists.gnumonks.org/pipermail/openbsc/2009-August/000783.html

Finally my question is if anone of you ever observed a semilar effect.

regards.
Philipp