Ticket spam

Lars Immisch lars at ibp.de
Wed Oct 7 10:04:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm noticing ticket spam on the Trac instance, for example
http://bs11-abis.gnumonks.org/trac/ticket/31

Since I see the spam on me News reader, I wouldn't mind purging it as it
see it coming in, but trac doesn't allow to delete tickets natively.

There are plugins, however:

http://trac-hacks.org/svn/ticketdeleteplugin/0.10/ticketdelete/

I'd suggest to install this or a similar plugin.

In the meantime, should I mark them as fixed/invalid?

Andreas, is there anything I can help you with for your work with 26c3?

- Lars