OpenBSC RTP / MNCC integration

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Oct 30 11:29:14 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,

sorry for not getting back earlier.  I honestly did not realize that there
was a second attachment to your mail.  We typically use inline patches, and one
patch per mail on this list.  Once again, sorry for the delay.

I'm now looking at the code in detail, I shall be getting back to you at some
point during the next days.