nanoBTS model numbers

Mike Haben michael.haben at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 2 16:32:10 UTC 2009

Hi Sylvain,
I asked a colleague of mine about nanoBTS model-numbers, he gave me a
list of available models that he got from IpAccess when he was looking
to buy some BTSs from them a while ago.  They seem to use different
internal and external model-numbers for the non-EDGE oval models, maybe
not for the EDGE models; I've put in the three external->internal number
correspondences I know for definite:

Model no.    IpAccess ref.    Description
             108B             1800MHz single-TRX BTS GPRS - OLD
             108D             1800MHz multi-TRX nanoBTS
139U         108DU            1800MHz multi-TRX nanoBTS
             108E             1900MHz multi-TRX nanoBTS
             108EF            1900MHz multi-TRX nanoBTS
             108ER012         1900MHz multi-TRX nanoBTS
178U         108GU            900MHz BTS RoHS-compliant
             108H             850MHz BTS - pre-release product
             108HU            850MHz BTS - pre-release product

165AU        165AU            1800MHz EDGE BTS
             165B             1900MHz EDGE BTS
             165BU            1900MHz EDGE BTS
             165CU            900MHz EDGE BTS
             165DU            850MHz EDGE BTS
             165 E012         1800MHz extended temperature EDGE BTS Pre
Custom
             165FM            1900MHz temperature-hardened EDGE BTS module

I know there are also models 110A and 140, both 1900MHz oval models, but
don't know what internal refs they correspond to.

HTH,  Mike H